Friday, June 24, 2016

Book Review: Happy Hour by Liz Meldon (18+)


Happy Hour by Liz Meldon

Review

(18 and older recommended)

SPOILER-FREE

A great short story from Liz Meldon. I loved that it had a full story arc and didn't read too short. As I read, it didn't even feel like it was a short story because the characters are developed and the story was fully fleshed out. There was a bit of telling to get the information across but I wasn't bothered by it and Meldon wove it into the story well.

The erotic scenes are exciting and while I'd never do some of these things, I enjoy the adrenaline of it. I like that we get several scenes of this instead of one big one. Also the ending is fantastic and while I still want more of this story, it felt like a great place to end the story too.

Well done!

4.7 out of 5 for me!


(An ARC was provided for an honest review. I was not compensated in any other way.)

No comments: