Friday, December 19, 2014

The Beta Reader Hunt: Blindfolded Love (Fantasy Novel) + New Quarterly Mailing List

Hey everyone! As you guys have probably know, I've been working on my project Blindfolded Love. I'm currently working on the 2nd draft but decided to go ahead and see if there were any of my wonderful followers who are interested in beta reading the story for me. :)

If you're interested, please visit my blog post for more information: The Beta Reader Hunt: Blindfolded Love.

If you're not sure what Blindfolded Love is then check out my little synopsis on that page. I can provide a sample excerpt if you're on the fence to see if it's something you're interested in reading.

Feel free to contact me at AisaziaCreations (at) gmail.com if you have any questions about this!

Please share with anyone you think who might be interested.

I also have a new shiny quarterly mailing list *points to the right* for you. Don't worry, I won't spam you. You can get some updates of my progress.


No comments: