Thursday, September 23, 2010

Start of Comic Reviews

So I've decided that since I don't update this blog that much that I'll use it as an original comic/manga/webcomic review blog as well. I will try to review mostly independent comics but I'll probably do a fair share of published comics if they have impacted me enough.

Disclaimer
Just to let you know I'm only going to review the comics/manga I like or read. These will be my own personal opinions and thoughts on the comic so I'm open to constructive criticism but I don't want anyone flaming me. They will mostly be good reviews as I don't want to read things I don't enjoy. If this makes me small minded, well so be it. I have my thoughts and you have yours. Please just enjoy reading and don't take things too seriously. I know my grammar isn't the best but this is for fun, if you don't like it, you can leave.

Type of comics I review are usually romance, fantasy, psychological, mystery, and thriller comics. Yes, I'm a girl so I don't want gory or horror stuff so please keep this in mind when reading my blog. Although I don't think I'm that selective I am open to anything unique, colorful, or clever. Original is best for me but I'm willing to read cliched comics if they have a twist or interesting take on it.

Anyways, if you're a comic artist and would like me to review your comic feel free to shoot me an e-mail but there are no guarantees I'll actually do it. I'm kind of picky on the stories I read but if I like it then I will probably review it. Also I don't like to read strips, American-styled comics, or stories that are too abstract so please keep this in mind when sending my your comic.

Send me your comic to review
Your Name(pen or real):
Your Comic Name(full title please):
URL(working link to comic if it doesn't work I'm not looking for it):
Story Synopsis(give me a brief intro to your comic):

You can e-mail it to me. You can find my e-mail in my profile.