OriginiquEquanimity...the start of it all...

According to Dictionary.com:

Original = capable of or given to thinking or acting in an independent, creative, or individual manner
Unique = having no like or equal; unparalleled; incomparable
Equanimity = mental or emotional stability or composure, esp. under tension or strain; calmness; equilibrium

Original + Unique + Equanimity = OriginiquEquanimity



Have you ever been called or described as "weird", "abnormal", or more degrading, "freak"? I have, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

However, I think it's time to turn those words into a positive. What if the reason we were called weird is because we didn't go along with the rest of society because we're ORIGINAL? We are called abnormal because we think in UNIQUE ways much differently than the rest of the world. They call us a freak because we stand out and they just can't handle it.

You see, I have a thing for hoodies, I love them. I have tons in my closet and in the winter, I love to wear them. Sometimes I wear them in the summer. Does that make me a freak? Maybe. But that's something I'm proud of. They are comfortable and functional and I don't understand why more people don't wear them. That is the purpose of the last word EQUANIMITY which is that I'm content with myself. I wouldn't change that me because I'm happy with it. I'm sure there is something you have an obsession with and are perfectly happy with it. If you're happy and it isn't causing problems, then don't change it. If it is causing problems, try to find a happy medium.

There are plenty of things I would like to do and experience but until then, I'll keep the little things that make me happy. With these three words I hope to share it with the rest of the world and apply them to your everyday life. OriginiquEquanimity for your beliefs, ideas, and actions.

Until next time!